Please enter your emailaddress and
The emailaddress that you have entered is invalid.
An email has been sent to you with a link to change your password.
we will send you a link to change your password.
Advantages of Injection Mould label
- Lower cost than other other labeling methods.
- No extra labeling step or post labeling, just 'fill & seal'.
- Higher packaging line speed.
- In-house container inventory is either reduced or eliminated and warehousing shifted to moulders, that makes 'JIT' delivery possible.
- Light weight of containers, because label displaces synthetic granulate equal to own volume (gram weight of granulate savings of 10-15%).
- Better appearance and durability.
- Significant reduction in label defects by application.
- Resistant to product staining.
- Improvement of side wall strength of a container up to 120%.
- The label becomes a part of bottle or container, therefore it allows bottle to flex and be squeezed without label separation.
- Best performance of labeling, because IM-IML is a part of a container wall. It cannot be peeled off as a PS or glue-on label can.
^ Back to Top