Please enter your emailaddress and
The emailaddress that you have entered is invalid.
An email has been sent to you with a link to change your password.
we will send you a link to change your password.
- Die-cut stacked labels will be taken out of a label by magazine by means of a robotic technique called 'pick and place'.
- Statics applied to the label allows to perfectly fit the label on the container where it will be hold in place due to the electrical charge.
- The core is inserted into mould.
- The synthetic granulate melts and is injected through center of core or mould.
- The synthetic fills the inner space between inside of label and forming core of the mould.
- The label fuses with synthetic and becomes a part of the container.
- The container is cooled.
- The container is ejected as new label is inserted.
^ Back to Top